Press "Enter" to skip to content

Tulum laundry destroyed after 300-liter gas explosion

Tulum, Q.R. — A public laundry service was completely destroyed after a fire ripped through the Tulum business.

Reports say that two fire trucks were required to deal with the out of control blaze that happened on calle Orión. Four men were needed to douse flames that left the business in complete ruin. Everything inside the small business was destroyed by the fire including all washing machines, dryers, clothing and business inventory.

It is believed the fire began after the explosion of a 300-liter stationary gas tank located behind the building. That explosion is reported to have also caused three 30-liter tanks to ignite.

There were no reports of injuries.

Loading...