Cancun, Q.R. — A company staff bus left a group stranded Friday after their bus caught fire. The Hard Rock bus, which was carrying a load of construction workers, was burned in its entirety after catching fire.
Firemen met the burning vehicle at Kilometer 26 of the Cancun Hotel Zone where they found it engulfed in flames. Everyone inside was able to get out beforehand.
The bus was carrying a load of construction workers at the time of the incident. The workers were on their way to the job site where they are constructing a new hotel. A short circuit is being blamed for the fire.