Puerto Aventuras, Q.R. — A woman died by electrocution on Friday while performing maintenance inside a building. The 3:00 p.m. accident was reported to Emergency 911 from the Club de Yates condominium complex inside Puerto Aventuras.
Emergency services were called after the woman accidentally drilled into the electrical components inside the wall. While doing so, she pierced wiring and suffered electrocution.
The deceased woman has not been identified. Elements from the Attorney General’s Office were on scene to investigate.