Press "Enter" to skip to content

Man electrocuted when paint pole makes contact with CFE cables

Cancun, Q.R. — A man who was hired to paint the roof of a building in Cancun died Tuesday, after being electrocuted when his paint pole made contact with the above CFE wires.

The fatal accident happened in region 221 Tuesday afternoon. Cancun firemen were called to the address along with police and medical personnel who confirmed the man’s death. Firemen arrived to help police with the lowering of the body from the three-story rooftop.

Civil Protection were also on site, sanctioning the business for performing non-essential work during the city’s restriction period. Federal officers shut the company. The deceased has not been identified.

Loading...