After seven years of providing national news to international readers, Riviera Maya News is moving on. The website is for sale.
- Excellent track record
- Clean legal history
- Stable, low risk business
- Seven years established in top search spots
- High rate of organic traffic (78.9%)
- Great earning potential with combined multiple revenue streams
- Delivered with both hyphenated and non-hyphenated domain names
- Easy, immediate integrated takeover
- Endless growth opportunities
- Provides infinite, free global advertising campaigns for an already existing company (if you are a hotel, tourism business, etc.) advertising your own brand online for free is now possible
Serious buyer inquiries can be made to email@example.com
Due to journalistic insecurity issues across Mexico, we respond to queries via email. Questions and concerns can be directed to Riviera Maya News by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the editor:
To contact the editor at Riviera Maya News, email@example.com
Are you receiving unwanted emails?
If you are receiving unwanted emails, you have likely signed up for our news via a feed. Your software should be able to help make any changes necessary to RSS feeds.
If you signed up via our front page subscription box and would like to either stop receiving Riviera Maya News or would like to change your subscription settings, simply open an email from us and scroll to the bottom where it says “Change Preferences”.
From there you can change the frequency of our news delivered to your inbox or choose to stop receiving emails altogether by unsubscribing.
All legal matters should be sent to Riviera Maya News Loltun 97 Solidaridad, Quintana Roo 77727.
To submit feedback or report an error:
If you would like to submit feedback or report an error, you may do so by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org