Press "Enter" to skip to content

Cancun service technician rushed to hospital after electric shock throws him from pole

Cancun, Q.R. — A service technician from a telephone and internet company in Cancun was rushed to hospital Tuesday after suffering injuries from an electric shock. The man, 35-year-old Aarón H, suffered a fractured arm and head injuries after he was thrown from a height of approximately four meters.

The man fell from the pole after receiving an electric shock while installing services. The incident happened at 12:10 pm in the Lagos del Sol residential area of Cancun.

According to preliminary information, the service technician was performing installation work on a pole when he accidentally touched the high-voltage cables. His coworkers were quick on scene, calling for emergency medical attention.

Loading...