Press "Enter" to skip to content

Cancun company staff bus engulfed in flames

Cancun, Q.R. — A company staff bus was engulfed in flames Wednesday after an apparent electrical failure.

Cancun company staff bus engulfed in flames
Photo: Cancun Fire Department

The bus, which was in the process of transporting employees to work, caught fire on the Arco Vial near the University of Quintana Roo. The early morning blaze had firefighters out to combat the flames.

They received the call at 6:45 a.m. and quickly made their way to the burning bus. By the time they arrived, the bus was already completely engulfed in flames.

Reports say the driver noticed a lot of smoke coming from the dashboard of his unit. He stopped the bus to tend to a possible short circuit, however, flames quickly took over. The bus was completely destroyed.