Press "Enter" to skip to content

Apartment fire in Playa del Carmen caused by fan short circuit

Playa del Carmen, Q.R. — Firemen were called to an apartment fire in Playa del Carmen Friday after a fan short-circuited.

Civil Protection says a short circuit in a fan was the cause of an apartment fire in the residential community of Misión de Las Flores. The apartment, which was occupied by a family, did not suffer much damage since both firemen and Civil Protection teams were quick to the scene.

Photo: Protección Civil

No injuries were reported since the family who live in the apartment were away at work when the fire broke out.

Their home suffered only minor material damage.

Loading...